Stitchout with glue hot-reinforced treatment, waterproof and impermeable.
Retractable hood, tight wrap, overall protection.
Suitable for people of different body types, free adjustment & not tight.
Protective way after zippering
Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.
|Name||Disposable Protective Clothing|
|Size||M-175cm, L-180cm, XL-185cm or customized for big quantity|
|Material/Fabric||SMS (Standard material for making protective clothing)|
|Structure||Jumpsuit structure, consists of a hooded top and trousers.|
No Shoe covers
|Scope of application||Suitable for clinical staff to provide barrier & protection in the work environment with the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions.|
|Type &Using places||1. Sterilized medical type:|
It's mainly used in places as follow,
3) Testing laboratories;
2. Non-sterilized type:
It's mainly used in places as follow;
1) Government epidemic prevention workers;
2) Community epidemic prevention workers;
3) Food factory;
5) Food supermarket;
6) Bus station epidemic prevention checkpoint;
7) Train station epidemic checkpoint;
8) Airport epidemic checkpoint;
9) Seaport epidemic checkpoint;
10) Landport epidemic checkpoint;
11) Other Public Epidemic checkpoints.
|Ways to wear protective clothing||1) Expand protective clothing;|
2) Pull the zipper apart;
3) Put into the legs from the zipper opening in turn;
4) Wear upper coat
5) Stick hands out of sleeves;
6) Wear hooded;
7) Pull the zipper from the front of the chest;
8) Tear off the off-type paper on the double - sided adhesive and press the seal from top to bottom.