CE Approved FFP2 Face Mask Anti Dust Face Mask
1. Layer#1: Non-woven fabric: Thickened waterproof fiber to isolate the large particles
2. Layer#2: Nano filtration fabric or meltblown (BFE>95%)
3. Layer#3: Hot air cotton:effective moisture absorption, breathable,bacteriostasis antibacterial deldorant mildew
4. Layer#4: Meltblown cloth: high efficiency electrostatic adsorption filter
5. Layer#5: Non-woven fabric: moisture absorption breathable aiti-odor
(Total 5 layers)
6. Total Filtration efficiency>95%, FFP2 standard
7. Special design for western users with big size, more flexible use.
|FFP2 Face Mask.|
|Material||2 fabric+2 layers meltblown+hot insulation cotton (5 layers)|
|Usage||Safety & Protective||Transport Package||1pcs/bag, 20pcs/box, 1000pcs/carton|
|Certificate||CE(FFP2) FDA||Standard||BFE≥95%;Latex Free|
FFP2 Dust Mask - Particulate Respirator mask is made of high quality cotton and non-woven fabric, which is non-irritating and non-allergenic to you. Its filtration efficiency (dust-removing rate) is more than 95%, and the filter material is harmless to the human.
3D Design - M-shaped nose clip, cut in 3D fits almost any size shape face, high elastic has enough elasticity to make a good seal, not tight, and the breath resistance is slow, it can be also molded for proper fit.
Strength of us:
-White list member, qualified manufacturer specializing in the production of face masks.
-Have been passed SGS, CE and in conformity with the EU-Type standards EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
- Annual output of FFP2 mask is around 500 million pieces.
-we have been making contributions to the protection of the general public against the epidemic.
1. A properly selected mask is essential, before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the mask in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
2. This mask does not supply oxygen. Use it in adequately ventilated and where containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
3. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
4. Discard the mask and replace with a new one if:
a) Excessive clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulty. b) The mask become damaged.
Warning and Limitations:
1. Do not use this mask or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstance:
a) Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b) If you smell or taste contaminant.
c) For protection against gases or vapors.
d) Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e) For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos.
f) In explosive atmospheres.
2. Do not modify or mis-use the mask.
3. Do not use the mask with facial hair or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal, the requirements for face-seal will not be achieved.
4. Change the mask if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
5. Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or mask becomes damaged or distorted.
6. This mask helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to out the risk of contracting disease or infection. Misuse may result to sickness or death.